Monday, 14 November 2016

KonMari Challenge Week 6 & 7: PAPERS

Paper! Does anyone actually get excited about paper? I know I don't. And yet we keep so much. Even though I had gone through my paperwork once before, this time around I still had bank statements that were 10 years old, for accounts I no longer used.

I ended up reducing my paperwork by around half, taking away a whole folder and quite a bit from the other two folders.


Warranties
Manuals
Pay Stubs
Bills/Statements/Notices
Insurance Documents
Birth/Marriage/Baptism Certificates
Court Paperwork
Taxes
Notes from Lectures/Classes
Loose Recipes
Coupons
Checkbooks/Used Checkbooks
Business Cards
Greeting Cards
Gift Wrap/Tissue/Bags
Thank you Notes 






Are you taking part in the KonMari process? How did you find sorting through your paperwork? Did you find it a relief to have less paperwork, or are you worrying that you've gotten rid of some paperwork that you may need in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment