Thursday, 29 December 2016

Being Prepared Part 4: The Baby Bag/Baobao's Sleepover Bag


We'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and I've been really focused on being prepared this week. As well as the hospital bag for myself, I also need to prepare bags for Baobao and Xiaobao. Baobao's bag will be filled with the items that she will need to stay at her grandparents, where as Xiaobao's bag will include those essentials to use while we are in hospital. 

Once again I used the lists I received in my Project B box and the NCT to fill the bag. I added a few bits and took some things away. There are also things my husband or I will have to grab when I am in labour.

The Baby Bag


  • A good stack of nappies
  • Biodegradable nappy sacks
  • Four sleepsuits - Can you be too prepared? Probably not 
  • Four vests
  • Several pairs of socks
  • A blanket
  • Three muslins
  • Water wipes
  • Baby towel
  • Going home outfit
  • Gifts for Baobao
Baobaos Sleepover Bag
  • Two sets of pyjamas
  • Four complete outfits
  • Towel
To organise when in labour
  • Put car seat in the car
  • Put baby on board sign in the car
  • Put blanket in the car
  • Put Baobao's bedtime toys into her bag
Is there anything else you included or will be including in your baby bag? What did you find was unnecessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment