Monday, 27 February 2017

KonMari Challenge Week 20: ELECTRONICS and ENTERTAINMENT

This category proved to be quite quick for us. We haven't really got any electronic devices that we don't use and only keep boxes hat we use on a regular basis. We had also sorted through our DVDs earlier in the year and now only have Baobao's left.

What I did still have was my CD collection. I realised while sorting through, that while listening to other artists brought me joy, the only artist whose CDs I really wanted to keep was Utada Hikaru. This can be illustrated by the fact that I have only listened to her since her new album was released in September.

CDs Before


DVD Players/Video Game Systems/Music Players
CD/DVDs/Bluerays/VHS/Video Games

Board Games/Puzzles
Electronic Cords
Electronic Boxes
Accessories (Ear Buds/etc.)
Cell Phones and Phones
Spare Cords



CDs discard

CDs keep


Are you taking part in the KonMari process? How did you find sorting through your electronics and entertainment items? 

No comments:

Post a Comment