Monday, 13 March 2017

KonMari Challenge Week 22: FURNITURE

I haven't found myself discarding much furniture. Most is still about half full and I feel like there is still so much clutter as I come to the end of this challenge. This is especially true as I still have boxes of items I intend to sell that I haven't managed to list yet. I'm hoping that as Xiaobao gets a little older, I'll be able to get on top of the house again.

As it is, we have only discarded three items of furniture. Two need to be listed on a local selling site or donated. The bed will be going to my sister. We replaced the double bed with a kingsize, for the nights when Baobao comes into our bed.

Sofas/ Love Seats/Couches 
Chairs 
Tables 


Desks 
Lamps 
Bookcases 
Beds 

Dressers/Wardrobes 
Nightstands 
Miscellaneous Furniture

Are you taking part in the KonMari process? How did you find sorting through your furniture? Did you find yourself keeping items of furniture that didn't bring you joy, because you had no where else for the contents to go or couldn't afford a replacement?

No comments:

Post a Comment