Monday, 20 March 2017

KonMari Challenge Week 23: DIGITAL CLUTTER

Digital clutter is one of the hardest things for me to keep on top of. I often download files and pictures etc and always forget to delete them or sort them. This week allowed me to focus on that.

I did find it incredibly tedious though. Opening files, looking at them and then deciding to delete them or putting them in a folder is definitely boring. In fact I kept putting it off. Here are some of the things I decluttered this week.

Computer Programs
Computer Peripherals
Email Subscriptions
Hardware/Software
Email Accounts



Wishlists
Facebook


Pinterest



Twitter

Instagram


Internet Bookmarks
Files

Pictures (may move to sentimental if needed)
Miscellaneous  

Are you taking part in the KonMari process? How did you find sorting through your digital clutter? Was it as time consuming and tedious as I found it? Did you keep putting it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment